Friday, April 11, 2008

To Disappear Would Be Optimal

Tonight Jordan said some incredibly offensive things to Heather.
I don't know how to apologize to Heather for him (as I feel it is my responsibility, since he is my friend). He was terrible to her. Also, I am sure Heather is mad at me by association.

I understand that they don't get along etc etc. but it just really hurts to get caught in the crossfire. Especially because Jordan says and does things to intentionally hurt Heather which hurts me by extension. I don't do that to his friends... why does he have to be so malicious? He doesn't think about anyone but himself nor does he think about what consequences his actions will have on others/his relationships.

Joe and Jordan have made judgments about the people that I hang out with and grill me all the time for it. I really just wish there could be some respect. I am nothing but pleasant to their friends. I make it a point to be welcoming when they are in my home and all... yet they are giant jerks to my friends.

too bad I can't stand up for myself or my friends.
for that and so much more I am sorry.

now if I only I could just disappear.

1 comment:

fatpinkchicken said...

Dude, I don't blame you for what he said. He's got issues. That's his deal. Whatever.

Racism's not cool, no matter how he tries to dress it up. My only question is why'd he answer your phone?