Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Bag Right Now

The Hairpin does a fairly regular post where they have contributors send in a photo and describe what is in their purse. It is one of my favorite things they do... and I have a sneaking suspicion that they will never ask me to do it so I am taking the initiative now and doing it myself here.



  1. Glasses case with my glasses inside
  2. Stila lip gloss
  3. L'Oreal lip gloss
  4. Cherry Chapstick
  5. "Citrus Citrus" scented bath and body works hand sanitizer
  6. Travel size baby lotion
  7. Bubble wrap pouch with emergency tongue rings in it
  8. Mini nail file
  9. Wet naps
  10. Animal print pouch where 2-9 are kept
  11. Pen (from Fresh & Easy)
  12. Tampons
  13. Trident Layers gum
  14. Sony ID badge
  15. Salt & Pepper packets
  16. Wallet
  17. Passport
  18. DMV/Insurance info etc for driving
  19. House keys
  20. Car keys & store cards on USC Annenberg lanyard 
  21. iPhone (not pictured because I used it to take this photo)
I am surprised I didn't find garbage or old receipts... must be because I switched purses recently and cleaned house a little. 

No comments: