Sunday, March 4, 2012

Presented Without Commentary


25 days is too long... so I will do this all now. 

  1. Straight Up - Paula Abdul 
  2. I Hate Everyone - Get Set Go
  3. At The Zoo - Simon & Garfunkle & Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd & Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
  4. I've Been Loving You Too Long - Otis Redding (slash anything he has ever recorded)
  5. The Weight of Lies - The Avett Brothers
  6. Closer To The Truth And Further From The Sky - Butch Walker
  7. Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads (feat. Rome of Sublime With Rome)
  8. Make Out Kids - Motion City Soundtrack
  9. Live Forever - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
  10. The Ballad of Love and Hate (live) - The Avett Brothers
  11. Same In Any Language - My Morning Jacket
  12. Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye (feat. Kimbra)
  13. Learning to Fly - Tom Petty 
  14. I Like To Be With Me When I'm With You - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
  15. Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson
  16. Landfill - Daughter
  17. Southern Belles In London Sing - The Faint
  18. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - Brand New
  19. A - Cartel
  20. @!#?@! - Motion City Soundtrack (can't find this on YouTube)
  21. This question is impossible.
  22. Badfish - Sublime 
  23. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO 
  24. Lights Out -  Butch Walker
  25. Red Right Ankle - The Decemberists


No comments: