Tuesday, December 6, 2011

This Happened to Me Once, Too

I am reading this book of advice from comedians.

Here are some things that made me laugh while at the gym and then the weirdo next to me that was wearing a fanny pack across his chest looked at me strange. WHATEVER terry bradshaw looking, only "working out" to watch the tvs stranger!

People think sperm is just a great source of protein, and it is, but it's also loaded with carbs. The twist? They're the good kind of carbs. The baby-making kind.
Your Lady Flower is a gift to be shared with anyone who asks. Or shouts at you. Especially if they keep shouting at you. That's really macho.
A transvestite is someone you fuck. A transsexual is someone you marry.
What kind of bear was it? Grizzly? Polar? Teddy? Chicago? 

IN OTHER NEWS...

I kinda feel like this:


 

No comments: