Sunday, February 12, 2012

Romance Yo' Self

I wanted to have breakfast in bed this morning... but I live alone and no one will make food for me but me - doesn't really work out. So normally when I have this feeling I take myself out to a nice brunch or something, but instead I was ambitious today and made a yummy breakfast. Here are the details -

What you'll need: Avocado, couple eggs, salt, pepper, tin foil and a baking sheet.

the fixings!
Cut the avocado in half, hull out a little bit so the egg will fit, plop in the egg. I placed each half on a little tin foil bed so that it would sit level. Put salt and pepper on top. Cook in the oven til the egg is cooked.

raw!

Maybe next time I'll melt some cheese on top.

cooked!

My final step was to serve with a piece of whole wheat toast and some strawberries.

delicious!

It turned out wonderful. It looks pretty impressive for not a lot of work. And I am such a sucker for warm avocado... YUM. Try it out and let me know how you like it.

No comments: