Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Awesome, Not Awesome, Awesome

Before I head off of the interwebs to exercise bike my little heart out here are a few things:

Make Someone Smile Week
I became aware of this because of work and wrote a blog post for the ThisNext blog which should be put up sometime soon [UPDATE: TN blog!]. It is a charitable event put on by Teleflora where they send out Be Happy Bouquets to nearly 40,000 people in need - "hospital patients, children in foster care, nursing home residents and many other people who do not usually receive flowers but whose day will be brighter because of this surprise gift." I think this is a fabulous idea and jumped at the chance to write the company blog post about how awesome they are for their generosity.
Teleflora's Be Happy Bouquet

(via Teleflora)












Fails and Funnies
Here are a couple things I found as I was going through the interwebs and things are exceptionally dumb and hilarilous:






Think Blue
and finally, because we have a couple Dodgers games this week and they are back in the race for the NL West (only .5 game back from the D-backs [which makes me thing D-bags]) here are a few picks I made on ThisNext of Dodger gear. I really love the spinner belt buckle!
Think Blue: Decked Out In Dodgers Gear

See more of my Think Blue: Decked Out In Dodgers Gear list at ThisNext.

No comments: