Wednesday, February 27, 2008

lolUS!!!

Because I can...





These are first attempts. I hope to get better and find better photos. If you have any that you think merit captions send them my way (email please).

In other news, lots of things are going wrong in my life but I did have a ray of housing sunshine today. I just have to sign some paperwork on Thursday and make a payment and I am all set.

I have bonded with one of the girls in my Master's program. I am incredibly excited. She is great and our emails make life better.

Speaking of school, I have not been at all productive today. I had plans to get ahead this week. Which I started out doing and then proceeded to be lazy with the time that I had earned by getting things done early. oh... well. shit.

Finally, there is a tiny little bug that has been annoying me for the last two hours. I cannot catch him. It is the most frustrating thing ever.

3 comments:

fatpinkchicken said...

I love the one of me and Ili, as I'm pretty sure that's what we were actually saying, as we tried throwing water at people outside our window.

fatpinkchicken said...

btw must also mention, dan looks way cute in that picture despite having his "less cute" glasses.

Dan St. John said...

hahahahahahaha! I love those pictures with the lolcaptions. Well done!