Sunday, January 29, 2012

Stop Being Sad, Start Being Awesome

I have been the queen of putting myself in a bad mood this weekend. It has made this weekend long and unpleasant.

So, in order to get myself out of this funk I will list 10 things I did this weekend that were the opposite of my self-imposed bad mood:

1. Watched the series finale of Chuck.
2. Read some of a new book I got this last week
3. Walked on the pier
4. Went gambling at Valley View with my mom & her friends
5. Went shopping and got shorts for 30% off
6. Walked around Ocean Beach and enjoyed the summer-ish day.
7. Did so many dishes
8. Picked up all the junk laying around my living room
9. Vacuumed the whole apartment
10. Took a long, hot bath with candles, incense and the whole deal.

The cure for anything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the sea.

ALSO, here are the flowers I bought myself.


No comments: