Thursday, April 21, 2011

For Your Consideration: Me

I had a job interview today. It went quite well (though I always think that). I was told that I am well spoken and interview well which is encouraging. My biggest worry with the position I interviewed for is that it would be in a slightly different field than what most of my experience is in. It is super exciting to think that I would get a ton of on the job training in a whole new arena and be able to expand my knowledge etc etc, but would this paint me into a corner that I have no idea if I want to be in... bleh. I am probably over thinking this and just need to air it out over lunch/dinner with some of my professional colleagues so I can wrap my head around all the factors. There are a bunch of environmental ones too - like location of the job, timeline for hire, my living situation, if I will implode, does the world really end in 2012, would moving away for a couple months until the "right" thing shows up in SD/LA destroy my will to live as I can't go a couple days without getting in a fight with my dad, what about those billboards for judgement day on May 21st etc etc...

I think the jumbled nature of that paragraph just goes to show that I need to take a step back, breathe, write down the pluses and minuses and what considerations need to be planned for etc before I can really say one way or the other.

Below is a picture of me, post interview haze style. I had my eyebrows waxed yesterday. I think they turned out nice.

me today

No comments: