Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Time and Chain Letters


I was let go from my job yesterday and at some point I will write a post about how it is probably for the best to be out of such a political organization and how I feel, at a high level, that environment is detrimental to engineering innovation. Though I may just link to youtube videos instead... the world may never know. 

Anyways, I have some free time now. Much of which was spent job hunting this morning and a good deal of which later this week will be packing my life into boxes and trying to figure out if I really do have to move back in with my parents. But I will take a short break to do this early 2000ish internet hate machine social networking chain letter thing. Enjoy.

Three nicknames:
1. My Name
2. Is
3. Short Enough

Three jobs I've had in my life:
1. Ann Taylor Loft sales associate
2. Viral Marketer
3. Software Development Project Manager

Three favorite (non musical) Movies
1. Elizabethtown
2. Fight Club
3. I Heart Huckabees

Three favorite drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Whiskey?

Three TV shows that I watch
1. Sons of Anarchy
2. Chuck
3.  Justified 
(p.s. there are so many more like Community, Modern Family, White Collar, Royal Pains, Being Human, Glee etc etc)

Three places I have been:
1. Italy
2. England
3. Mexico

Three of my favorite foods :
1. Avocado
2. Boiled Eggs, whites only
3. Raspberries

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Finding a job and being financially secure again
2. Playoff hockey
3. Joining a workout facility with a lap pool

Three Frequent Favorite Eating Spots:
1. Plaza Deli
2. Spicy Pickle
3. Nick's at the Pier

Three of my most Watched Movies
1. Elizabethtown
2. Almost Famous
3. The Last of the Mohicans

Three of my favorite smells:
1. Vanilla
2. Vine ripened home grown tomatoes 
3. Cream Cheese frosting

Three favorite dream cars:
1. Murdered out Dodge Challenger
2. My mom's old station wagon
3. A classic muscle car

Three Favorite Reality Cars:
1. VW Jetta
2. My broken ass saturn ion. We are good for each other
3. Hyundai Sonata? I am pretty sure I will just get some dumb car next and wish it was murdered out and gangster. 

Three Favorite Places in Your Town:
1. Newport Ave. in OB
2. The cliffs, Sunset Cliffs
3. Sea World!

Three Random Facts about you:
1. When I cook at home, I rarely make a full meal. I will make a main dish and just eat snacks to fill in the rest.
2. Over its 4 seasons, I have watched all of the tv show Chuck online. Thank you internet
3. My favorite relaxing activity is to have my hair done. 

Three favorite bands:
1. The Avett Brothers
2. Brand New
3. The Decemberists

Three favorite athletes
1. Corey Perry
2. Clay Matthews
3. Ron Artest

Three favorite singers
1. Butch Walker
2. Ryan Adams
3. Adele (recent addition)

Three favorite Colors:
1. Orange
2. Purple
3. Red

No comments: