Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gettin' Around the Gaslamp

I have officially gone out drinking enough times in San Diego to make this post worth it:



My Go To: Maloney's Tavern
It is like Cheer's and there are great quotes on the walls. They also show movie clips then transition into songs that are just a little terrible, i.e. Cliffhanger clip where the chick falls into the song Free Fallin' by Tom Petty.

Also Awesome: Bareback Grill
they have board games on each table and had live music the night I went. They also have this wheel of death thing - you pay $4 and get whatever drink(s) the wheel lands on. Everything from mini pitchers of beer to shots for the opposite sex. Great burgers too!

Chicks and Bros: FleetWood
This is defs a night club. Charged a cover (Scotty paid for me). They have a hip-hop room which has a DJ spinning old skool jams and the newest chart toppers - lots of dancing. It was fun but loud and crazy. Lots of bros and drunk as a skunk chicks. Not exactly my scene but it was nice to get out of my laid back box.

No comments: