Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wanna Take That Ride With Me?



































So I saw Public Enemies the other day and it was fantastic. I am not sure I understand why they are making John Dillinger a hero or if they do a good enough job with the other half of the story of his life and life of crime, but man, is Johnny Depp ever attractive. I guess it is the same old story of glamorizing violence and blah blah blah, but I was just blinded by his charm, wit, intelligence and dashing good looks. I would totally have dated a depression era public enemy.





My favorite reference to John Dillinger ever (though not entirely historically accurate):
High Fidelity
Rob: John Dillinger was killed behind that theater in a hale of FBI gunfire. And do you know who tipped them off? His fucking girlfriend. All he wanted to do was go to the movies.

No comments: