Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Drinking Spirits Cannot Cause Spiritual Damage


My Spirits Checklist:

Vodka
Svedka Vodka
Absolute Flavored Vodkas (whatever you like & will use)

Gin
Seagram's Extra Dry Gin
Seagram's Apple Gin


Rum

Bacardi Superior White Rum
Bacardi Razz Rum
Captain Morgan Spiced Rum (when necessary but I prefer light rum hands down)


Tequila

Patron Silver Tequila
Cazadores Tequila Blanco
Cazadores Tequila Anejo


Irish Whiskey

Jameson Irish Whiskey


Scotch

Johnnie Walker Scotch Red
Laphroaig Scotch (because Courtney said so)


American Whiskey
Jack Daniels Whiskey
Seagrams 7 Crown American Whiskey
-Southern Comfort Bourbon

Canadian Whiskey
Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey

Cordials/Liqueurs
Bailey's Irish Cream
Hiram Walker Triple Sec
Amaretto di Amore

I am sure this list is lacking but these are the ones I could think of that I like and use regularly.

1 comment:

fatpinkchicken said...

Gordon's > Seagram's in my opinion.

You wouldn't think it, as I think they are comparable or possibly Gordon's is cheaper, but it's better.